Weber E-610 LP to NG

DanielT

Put a post in the trade section just in case but if I don’t get any bites, where do you recommend replacement parts from? I know Weber stays away from conversions but I would like to replace the manifold etc. Just not sure of the right retailer to go through. Thanks

Cheapest route would be to find a second hand manifold, but the E610 isn't a common grill so that might be tough. Otherwise, just google it by part number, name and find the best price out there. Don't rule out Ebay either.

I see some having good luck with Grill Parts.com https://www.grillparts.com/ though I recently had a weird experience with them. My brother has a Summit Silver B (I think) 4 burner Summit with a side burner. He needed FB's an igniter kit and burner set. Well I needed a set of casters for my Genesis 2000 and figured as long as my bro was paying the freight I'd order my casters. Well they thought I ordered the wrong casters so they subbed in the Summit casters shipped it than called me to tell me what they did. When I was a little displeased he offered to send me the proper casters but said the size diff is only 1/4" so he said when they come if I am unhappy he'll send me the other ones. I'll see. Worst case my bro gets a new set of casters for free

The conversion would be very easy but you could never go back if you simply open up the orifices. I think the new ones have variable valves (rather than fixed low/med/high) so a simple orifice change should work just fine

Back