Interesting color Genesis in Cinci

If I remember Jeff from MA had a lid that color I think they call it Brown that's a 2000 don't see many of those i have seen one in a year and it was gone in a day in ATL. Hope someone from here gets it.

That is the first time I have seen that color. Is there a place to find all the colors/designs they made?

Looks burnt orange to me which would sell to UT fans here in Texas.
/m\ I am not a UT fan. ;)

That's possible but the color balance seems natural on all surrounding elements in the image. This is probably a 30-45 minute commute from my house but I'm not in the market ;)

The problem with some of these photos is that they fall into the "is the dress blue or gold" phenomenon where I see red and someone else sees brown and someone else sees orange and it only becomes obvious and convincing with additional photos. That's what happened last time around when someone said there was a brown Genesis and I saw a red Genesis and it was only when another photo was posted did I see it as brown.

So until there are more and better photos, I'm sticking with red. I couldn't possibly be wrong twice, could I? :D

I'd bet it's just a bad photo and probably red.
I'm on my laptop and it looks brown untill I tilt my monitor back, then it turns very red.
Same thing happened for me with the dress color thing.

e899619d5f516c9e5dba5d453d1a9dd7.jpeg

Brown/copper. You say potato I say pohtahto :D

From Jeff's post, it's copper to me (and also Bob's). Brown I associate more with say, brown shoes. That's brown for me.

You guys are making it hard on me not to ask the guy, lol, but I refuse to intrude on him when I have no intention of buying it.

Brown/copper. You say potato I say pohtahto :D

From Jeff's post, it's copper to me (and also Bob's). Brown I associate more with say, brown shoes. That's brown for me.

Its interesting for sure but they did call it Brown actually in Jeff's thread Chris had actually tracked down a brochure and the color is under the 2000's. If this link does not work go to page 4 of Jeff's thread above and you will see it.

https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?63249-1993-Weber-Genesis-amp-Spirit-Gas-Grill-Brochure

Last edited:

Back