Been Busy exploring!

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
We've had a busy summer exploring Oregon and Northern California! Haven't got to much Weber cooking due to all the fire restrictions. Still We've been eating pretty good. Primarily cooking on the 1962 425c Coleman, and the Smoke Hollow propane bbq. We've been using our pie irons a lot. The kids really like making egg muffins, or pizza sandwiches. Anyways here's a few photos of camp and food.

29536387577_907cd567fa_c.jpg

Pizza Sandwich in the pie iron

44474037441_898c28ed5b_c.jpg

Forest Camp

43564243295_f9f8d419c9_c.jpg

Camp Kitchen

43300434674_c3f731a952_c.jpg

Egg Muffins in the pie iron

28848613887_5a3e810ea0_c.jpg

The always popular MT House chili mac dogs!

Looks like you're having a great summer Case. Nice pic's of the camp and your trailer. I imagine your Northern California portion of the trip was over on the coast. North central California is not too accommodating right now.

Ah I miss those days of camping in our little travel trailer. Looks like you have yours set up pretty well.

Looks like you're having a great summer Case. Nice pic's of the camp and your trailer. I imagine your Northern California portion of the trip was over on the coast. North central California is not too accommodating right now.

Thanks Cliff! Yeah we were in CA late June, right before Southern Oregon and Northern California went a blaze.

Ah I miss those days of camping in our little travel trailer. Looks like you have yours set up pretty well.

Thanks Rich. Yeah it will always be a work in progress, but it has all the essentials that we need to hit the road.

Back