Tank scale labels for Genny 1000-5000, Skylines, Spirit 500 - 700 and who knows what.

DaveW

TVWBB Wizard
494109-1.jpg

'
Genuine OEM from Weber. They charge $5.00 plus shipping. I'm selling for $5 each or 5 for $20 shipped. Would have to double check, but I think I have about 18 of them on hand. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I would like one. How do I PM you?

Jerry, if you click on my name on the right, a menu should pop up. Select "Private Message" and click on it. That will do it unless this forum requires a minimum number of posts before being able to send/receive PMs.

Thanks Dave!
Arrived yesterday, filed away for future restoration project. I just wonder if I will be able to find it when I need it! It’s in one of those places that “makes perfect sense” right now but, we know how those things end up.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave!
Arrived yesterday, filed away for future restoration project. I just wonder if I will be able to find it when I need it! It’s in one of those places that “makes perfect sense” right now but, we know how those things end up.

Great. You could always put a post in here reminding you of where you put them. ;)

ATTN: @Ryan Hansmoke,

I received your paypal but can't seem to locate a mailing address for you either from PayPal or any of the messages we've exchanged. I've tried contacting you via PM about this as well as send email to the address you provided. I'd love to get the labels to you and want to give you every opportunity to get them, but I can't wait forever. Hopefully you'll see this or one of my other messages and get back with me by midnight or so (Eastern time) Friday, the 28th. That would have been about 10 days in total since my first message about this. If I don't hear from you, I'll obviously refund your PayPal to you and the labels will become available once again.

Thanks,

DaveW

PM Sent

Thank you!
ATTN: @Ryan Hansmoke,

I received your paypal but can't seem to locate a mailing address for you either from PayPal or any of the messages we've exchanged. I've tried contacting you via PM about this as well as send email to the address you provided. I'd love to get the labels to you and want to give you every opportunity to get them, but I can't wait forever. Hopefully you'll see this or one of my other messages and get back with me by midnight or so (Eastern time) Friday, the 28th. That would have been about 10 days in total since my first message about this. If I don't hear from you, I'll obviously refund your PayPal to you and the labels will become available once again.

Thanks,

DaveW

Back