Raviolis????

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
I made some Meat and Cheese Raviolis last week. Just finished up the last of them on Sunday. I normally wouldn't post this cook but I thought it was fair game as I did brown the meat on a Weber Kettle. :)

Started off browning 12 oz. ground beef and 12 oz. country style pork sausage.

enhance

enhance

Mixed stuffing for the raviolis. 2 eggs beaten, chopped parsley, the meat, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, oil, salt and chopped spinach leaves.

enhance

Had some problems with the dough. Tried a new recipe that called for 4 beaten eggs. I used it for the first batch and didn't like it. It was stiff and difficult to roll out and get it thin enough.

enhance

enhance

enhance

Mixed my old dough recipe I've been using for years and it was perfect, easy to work with and roll.

enhance

enhance

Dinner!!!

enhance

The Raviolis were very tasty. All in all, I made right around 100, the majority of them the lighter dough mixed with just water, not eggs. Bagged and put the rest in the freezer for future quick and easy meals. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Cliff, what a great looking cook. Would love to sit down to a plate of that.
Nice plated pic too. Have a nice weekend.

Way cool! We love ravioli and haven't had any in a million years & never home-made. You are definitely an industrious cook. I like your dough cutter.

That is an excellent looking plate of tasty goodness Cliff. Barb and I always make extras when it's a freezable cook, makes for great quick meals.

Cliff, those look so delicious. I've been wanting to try making some, do have a recipe just haven't done it yet. After looking at yours its going on my top list of things to try.

Love the Raviolis Cliff, and you can make a different accompanying sauce every time you cook them.
Now i want some Raviolies...:)

Tasty Looking ravioli! We made some last week. Filling was butternut squash and Gorgonzola. Served with a sage brown butter sauce. Super tasty!

Back