SOLD: Weber 3606 & 3608 Genesis Lid Handles

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
All handles sold!

When I returned to the Weber parts honey hole in Rancho Cordova, CA, I picked up two Weber 3606 Lid Handles and two Weber 3608 Lid Handles. These are NOS plastic replacement handles for Genesis grills. Copyright on packaging is dated 2003.

The 3606 is the slotted lid handle in dark gray plastic. The package says, "Fits Genesis 1000-5500, Platinum I and II".

The 3608 is the solid lid handle in dark gray plastic with the word "Silver" embossed on the left end. The package says, "Fits Genesis Silver B & C, Genesis 1000-5500, Platinum I & II".

I paid $8.65 including tax for each of these handles. I will sell at my cost and ship via USPS Priority Mail medium-sized tube. When I find out how much shipping will cost, I'll post it here.

ej0zgeE.jpg

iLZAZ0g.jpg

The 3606 Lid Handle

iuQlpTx.jpg

The 3608 Lid Handle

Hahahha, nice. Chris, we need to get your to just walk through that store and shoot a video showing everything that's available !! ;)

Chris,
Received my Handle today.

Thanks for offering all the deals to members that you are so lucky to find and a big Thank You for all you do for the Weber community, it is much appreciated.

Jeff

Chris,
Received my Handle today.

Thanks for offering all the deals to members that you are so lucky to find and a big Thank You for all you do for the Weber community, it is much appreciated.

Jeff

Hey, you're welcome. It's fun to find new homes for these old parts!

Back