Page 1 of 144 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: I will just leave this here

I will just leave this here

I thought maybe it would be nice to have a thread of mishmash stuff related in some way to Weber gas grills, but not worthy of a dedicated thread. Feel free to post things that you think are interesting and might be of interest to others on the forum.
    Some people rescue dogs and cats. I rescue Webers.

Here is my first contribution to get it started. Have you ever noticed that some people think "WEBER" is a type or style of grill and not brand or manufacturer.

https://madison.craigslist.org/zip/6680754426.html

TVWBB Pro
    I know that a lot of people do that on purpose. They will list every kind of appliance known to exist in the search criteria so no matter what you search for their ad will show. They are hoping that if you want and search for Weber but see their listing you may change your mind.

TVWBB Pro
    Here is an example of the key words used in one listing.

Copied and pasted,
    keywords= bbq's, grill, smoker, lighting, interior lighting, outdoor lighting, water pumps, sink, kitchen sink, garbage disposal, artificial Christmas tree, staple gun, fireplace insert, ladder, fire pit, propane, heater, electric insert, pressure washer, weed eater, lawn mower, riding lawn mowers, pallet racking, air purifier, bath tubs, patio furniture, doors, screen door, storm door, security door, leaf blower, vanity, mirrors, wall tile, swamp cooler, air compressor, anything and everything, appliance warehouse, water dispensers, Christmas décor, window ac, portable air conditioner, SAW, drill, vent, kit, 2, 4, 3,1, 5, cycle, trimmer, weber, char, broil, Frigidaire, GE, hisense, idylis, Honeywell, kobalt, patio, chair, bench, sofa, rack

So I search Weber and get air conditioner listings because of the above.

Ah, the amazing world of internet ads. Jaqam is always a favorite. SSP's and Perfomers with trash cans always gives me a chuckle also. The obvious second "B" error in "Weber" usually means you can get a bargain. But the "paint peeling" in the lid is about as sure of great deal as you will find.

Yah, I love it when someone apologizes for the paint peeling in the lid.

Some fun ones I have heard:

Regarding a Weber kettle made of porcelain of course. The grill had obvious chunks missing: "Just paint."

I saw one where the seller said he removed the rusty bottom and replaced with WOOD:

Here's a picture I loved of someone coping with a rusted out frame bottom:

I also love the claims that Weber "warranties parts for life" or "part available for cheap on Amazon". (Apparently not cheap enough for them to get it and fix it!)
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua L View Post
    That one is a true classic!
    Genesis Platinum Skyline 3200 Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s 1Touch Platinum, Black '74 18, JJ & SJ. Projects: Genesis 4, 2 many!

TVWBB All-Star
    Figured I would stick this here instead of wasting another thread. This just showed up on craigslist look at the large wheels I don't think I have ever seen them on the left side doesn't make much sense to me to you would think you would want them under the propane tank because of the weight.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/f...680466186.html

Page 1 of 144 1231151101 ... LastLast