Hi, I'm new and wanted to share my recent luck.

Shannon Flynn

So I've had a newer 22" black kettle for the last 4 years. Been wanting to get a nice vintage one for awhile. So 2 weeks ago I found a 1980 Chocolate kettle. He was asking 20 got it for 15. A couple of small chips, but nice color. Today I find a brand new Copper Smokey Joe still in the box. Asking 20 got it for 13. Sold my black 22" for 20, so up 5 there. Now I've got to decide to keep the Copper and sell my black Smokey. Or throw the NIB Copper on eBay. Wanted to share pics, but not sure how to on here. Oh well, thanks for looking. Happy Grilling!!!

Welcome aboard, Shannon! Sounds like you have had some good luck recently, acquiring Webers. To share pics, you will have to use a photo hosting site such as Imgur, or Flickr. Then you can copy them and add them to your posts. Good luck and hope to see some pics soon!

Careful or you will get the plague of the Weber's, there is no cure for it. It starts out slow then one day you will look out in your yard and there will be Weber's everywhere. You will always be on the prowl for the next Weber.;)
Welcome to the forum Shannon lots of good people here that can help you with anything Weber.

Weberitis is a serious condition and should not be taken lightly!
It starts with one grill and ends up, in my case with:
The “Uberperformer” double barrel in my avatar
1987 Maroon Genesis (just acquired and refurbished)
Silver B blue hood (out on loan)
$10-22.5” black kettle (1984) as dedicated Pizzaque rig
18.5 WSM
Smokey Joe Gold, still unassembled
“Go Anywhere” still unfired.
I have plans for other uses for as yet unpurchased grills, the list simply grows.

Weberitis is a serious condition and should not be taken lightly!
It starts with one grill and ends up, in my case with:
The “Uberperformer” double barrel in my avatar
1987 Maroon Genesis (just acquired and refurbished)
Silver B blue hood (out on loan)
$10-22.5” black kettle (1984) as dedicated Pizzaque rig
18.5 WSM
Smokey Joe Gold, still unassembled
“Go Anywhere” still unfired.
I have plans for other uses for as yet unpurchased grills, the list simply grows.

Pfffft, you are still in the early stages of it! By my count, you haven't even hit double digits yet

But I have no room left in the garage......right now

Geez I have no room in the garage, my charcoal shed or the back yard. Barb said no way is there going to be any Weber's stored in the living room. It's bad enough there is charcoal stored in the laundry room and the last available square footage of the garage.
But I must find more Weber's I must!

I have not done my garage cleaning this summer yet, I need to do it this week so I can refill the coal bunkers and be able to park the car in there! I might need to use the back of the old Jeep for coal storage if I don’t get my rear in gear and sort the good from useless and put everything back where it is supposed to be. It’s going to be an all day project so, I will have to hold for proper weather and cooler temperatures.
If I’m careful, I should be able to get it all in with out fear of the eleven coolers crashing down on the Weber catalog.

Back