Cover Recommendations

SeanK

Can anyone recommend a cover for a Genesis e330? I live in Central Florida, so it's basically 95 degrees every day and then about 3pm we get our daily 10 minute hurricane. I'd like something to protect the grill from the elements as it will be outside and also something that won't blow away.

Can anyone recommend a cover for a Genesis e330? I live in Central Florida, so it's basically 95 degrees every day and then about 3pm we get our daily 10 minute hurricane. I'd like something to protect the grill from the elements as it will be outside and also something that won't blow away.

Sean,
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Floridian! My opinion is that the new Weber covers sold for the Genesis II line work well. The one for the three burner will also fit your grill very well. These are not waterproof but rather breathe. They are light and resistant to drying and cracking in our hot Florida sun. There are other choices such as King Kong on Amazon that have the more water repellent coating. I feel they might trap too much moisture in our climate.

I'd recommend the original 7107 Weber cover if going that route. I blew a seam out on a new (7130?) Genesis II cover in less than a year on my EP330, and it was mostly in the garage not outside. Weber warrantied it but I think either it doesnt fit the older grills well or it is just cheapened up.

My wife's EP310 has had the 7107 cover on it and sat outside for 3 years and worked fine. I think it's still available at a discounted price on Amazon.

For the $60-70 that I see the new Genesis II covers currently priced at I will likely be buying an aftermarket cover next time unless the 7107 remains available.

After trying several different covers I like the weber covers best as well. They are more expensive. They seem kind of light and flimsy but I agree with Jon that they are breathable and they seem well made to me.

I've had one on my silver A for several years and it's still going strong.

I had a heavier water resistant type cover on my other weber grill. It lasted ok but I'm convinced it was rubbing some paint off the end panels of the grill hood. I switched to a weber cover for it as well a few months agom

Here is a link to the 7107 which I believe fits your grill. I have it on a 1000 its very long touches my deck unless you really pull the straps tight I love it and the price is good.

However I have named these vendors raising their prices the Bruce effect in this case it was me and how many others. I paid 36 bucks for this in May free shipping now its 44 bucks free shipping its still a good deal and it was indeed a Weber Cover not some knock off unless of course they are violating Weber trademarks which I doubt.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Weber-7107...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I might want to add this also, its my belief this board do the number of members when we find these deals it's driving the prices up, as we all post links on these deals and my guess is a great number of us are jumping on them whether it was the deal on the grates or the covers or whatever.

I will bet members on other boards including WKC who have gassers monitor this board also, so it becomes a multiplier which all of a sudden they get this rush of orders so the price goes up until the demand levels out or goes down. Price moves up until it does not.

I know it's a little late,
but I love the Classic Accessories line of Veranda Covers. They are a cream color with brown trim. They would stay much cooler in your florida sun. They have an excellent warranty and have lasted 3+ years in the new england winters without cracking when below freezing outside.
Search for Classic Accessories 73912-WB on amazon...I am not putting the link so the price doesn't skyrocket ;) right
I have one of these for my Genesis (model 73912) one form my kettle and one for my smokey mountain. I also bought one for my dad's genesis and both my brothers have them for theirs. That's 6 covers. My wsm one ripped on a seam and they did a 100% replacement with zero issue under warranty. Just sent a picture or 2 and a dated invoice from amazon.
9iqdSOK.jpg

Back