OK I found something someone was looking for

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
So on one of the threads someone was looking for one of those wire baskets that are for an old style Genesis 1 or 1000 with a single horizontal crossbar in the bottom that has a single half basket down there. I told them I would check my garage and just did. I found it but I cannot remember who asked about it. Whoever did respond and we can work something out for it. It's in perfect shape

Larry. I think it was Clint.

Originally Posted by LMichaels
I think I may have one of those side baskets also BTW

pm cost & size/weight of box & I can email you a shipping label if you're willing to part with the baskets
Last edited by Clint; 08-15-2018 at 04:10 PM.

OK Clint if it was you and you need that lower basket respond here or contact me through www.themixerdoc.com and we can work something out. Sorry I don't find the side basket though. I was sure I had one but I may have been mistaken. My garage is in total disarray since my wife's brother died. I can barely get one car in it because of all his stuff there I am still going through so who knows that other part may still show up

OK Clint if it was you and you need that lower basket respond here or contact me through www.themixerdoc.com and we can work something out. Sorry I don't find the side basket though. I was sure I had one but I may have been mistaken. My garage is in total disarray since my wife's brother died. I can barely get one car in it because of all his stuff there I am still going through so who knows that other part may still show up

I'm mostly interested in that side basket, let me know if it turns up.

Back