Everyone has to read this ad!

That is awesome that they bought a new grill and then saw their old one and wanted it back.
I am worried the guy I got mine from is going to want the same thing when I am done. Grills = memories.

Not mine. But looks a lot like my personal grill. However, I have the slots in the handle. But the slats look very similar to the ones I have done in the past.

I know when I pick up grills, they all say "it still works and you can maybe get another year or two out of it, but you have to light it by hand". They just don't realize.

Larry,
I seen the same thing happen with Automobiles, people realize what they have given up and want them back.

No different with an older Weber, people see the "new and flashy" latest offerings at the local hardware store and say "we had our old grill for X amount of years, I'm sure the new ones are much better"...they are in for a rude awakening.

Jeff

Yep, I’d love to find my Dad’s 1963 Chevy Greenbrier with the 3/4” plywood camper inserts he designed and built! Memories, can’t put a price on them!
It’s kind of why I spent the last few days on a first rehab project with the maroon Genny! My teenage grandchildren might be happy to inherit this! Well built equipment last a long time!

Last edited:
I am about to find myself in a somewhat similar situation. My black E330 with all stainless innards,
is a little bigger than what we really need, and my refreshly restored Gen 1100 Red Head (pics in a day or two)
really wants to call my place home.

Back