Q200 stand

The Q200 I bought for my daughter a number of years ago has that same stand. Nice and sturdy it's basically the same stand as the Q3XX

Yep, thanks guys. I did some googling myself and found out the same thing. I just had NEVER seen one before and I find that odd. I guess we learn something every day. Do you guys know if the grill is permanently attached to the cart like a Q3xx is?

Larry: So you didn't like the fact that the Q200 was NOT permanently attached to the stand?

No because if you want to move it you instinctively grab the grill handle and of course the darn grill just slides right off. You have to use that lower handle. I guess for short people not so bad :D but for us taller guys very aggravating. If the setup was mine I would add small C clamps or some kind of bolts

No because if you want to move it you instinctively grab the grill handle and of course the darn grill just slides right off. You have to use that lower handle. I guess for short people not so bad :D but for us taller guys very aggravating. If the setup was mine I would add small C clamps or some kind of bolts

The collapsible cart I used with my old Q200 had snap lock buttons that held it firmly in place but still allowed for quick removal.

10gdafr.jpg

I have three carts in my garage right now. It seems like those things come in waves.

Back