2001 Weber Genesis Series Gas Grill Brochure

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member

This brochure shows the Genesis series gas grill line-up for 2001.

Dated 11/00 for the 2001 model year, this 8" x 11" full-color 14-page brochure features the Genesis Silver A/B/C, the Gold B/C, and the Platimum B/C gas grills.

Special thanks to California Backyard in Rancho Cordova, CA for providing this brochure. I visited their store in June 2018 and struck up a conversation with the guy about vintage Weber catalogs. He goes over behind a piece of patio furniture and pulls out a handful of these catalogs for me to take home. Crazy find!

Enjoy,
Chris

ig0DHHw.jpg

VpPk5rp.jpg

Great pictures of the Gold series which are unique to this vintage, thank you for posting this.

Yeah, those chunky end caps, the ribbed lid handle, the winged work surfaces, the condiment basket, the tool hooks...so many one-off features that didn't stick around for long.

Yeah, those chunky end caps, the ribbed lid handle, the winged work surfaces, the condiment basket, the tool hooks...so many one-off features that didn't stick around for long.

Great pictures of the Gold series which are unique to this vintage, thank you for posting this.

I love the look of the Gold series from the 2001 Weber's. I think that year is one of the most distinguished looks over the years.

Also different how the 2001 Platinum model used the same side shelf & Burner as my 1996 Platinum II. Weber must have wanted the higher Btu side burner to mark the upscale Platinum line.

Jeff

** BOTH COPIES CLAIMED. **

If someone would like a physical copy of this brochure, I have two extras. PM me with your full name and mailing address and I'll pop one in the mail to you.

Chris,
Is that other brochure still available?
If so, I'll take it.

I pm'ed you my info.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:
I love the Platinum from this vintage. Very nice blend of class Weber Genesis with some new and even Summit details. Very seldom see one of these, at least in my locale.

Did anyone notice that at this time, the Gold and Platinum are rated at a total of 3,000 btu’s higher than the identical sized Silver? Presumably due to slightly larger orifice openings in the valves. I think down the road, Weber abandoned that extra edge for the higher end models.

This brochure shows the Genesis series gas grill line-up for 2001.

Dated 11/00 for the 2001 model year, this 8" x 11" full-color 14-page brochure features the Genesis Silver A/B/C, the Gold B/C, and the Platimum B/C gas grills.

Special thanks to California Backyard in Rancho Cordova, CA for providing this brochure. I visited their store in June 2018 and struck up a conversation with the guy about vintage Weber catalogs. He goes over behind a piece of patio furniture and pulls out a handful of these catalogs for me to take home. Crazy find!

Enjoy,
Chris

ig0DHHw.jpg

VpPk5rp.jpg
Do you have pictures that show retail pricing for the silver C?

Back