Different Twist on an Old Favorite

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Barb made some of her English muffin bread on the gasser and we just made some Canadian bacon on the mini.
So time to make an egg McRich with a new addition we learned about from Bob Correll, added tomoato.

https://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?74993-Costco-s-sliced-pork-belly-made-into-bacon

Barb and I were pleasantly surprised the tomato added a lot of moist flavor, really good. Will be a keeper from now on.
I know no Weber’s were involved in the actual cook, but I just wanted to share what we thought of Bob’s idea.

42056847170_bced410c1e_z.jpg
[/url]100_3749 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

29995764098_2a4b848aba_z.jpg
[/url]100_3756 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

Have a great week

We're heading to Asheville the end of the week. I've asked Pammi to add some tomato to my egg McPammi, which usually don't involve a Weber either!
But those egg McRich's look good!

Excellent! Leave it up to you two to kick it up a couple of notches!

One little tip, if the tomatoes are super juicy you can lay the slices on a paper towel for a few seconds.
This time of year I can eat tomatoes at every meal, and snacks too.
The deer got mine in my raised bed, but Jo grew some Jet Stars in pots and they're really producing.

Hey Bob, just following the masters lead here ;) I was really surprised when I saw your tomato on an egg McBob, but after trying it I can see why you did it.

Wish we could get a veggie garden going. The back yard looks like a concentration camp already, we have every plant and tree surrounded by chicken wire to keep Abby our 10 month old lab pup from eating them.
She even trimmed up Barb's rose bushes almost right down to the ground, ate the branches including the thorns. But they came back with a vengeance best they have every looked and loaded with flowers.

Wish we could get a veggie garden going. The back yard looks like a concentration camp already, we have every plant and tree surrounded by chicken wire to keep Abby our 10 month old lab pup from eating them.
She even trimmed up Barb's rose bushes almost right down to the ground, ate the branches including the thorns. But they came back with a vengeance best they have every looked and loaded with flowers.
Maybe her name should be Arborist instead of Abby. :)

Been eating tomatoe and egg sandwich since I was a kid...They just go together, Kinda like beans and rice.

Back