Thread: TVWB Fashion Week: Win A Weber Cap, A TVWB Cap, or TVWB T-Shirt

TVWB Fashion Week: Win A Weber Cap, A TVWB Cap, or TVWB T-Shirt

It's TVWB Fashion Week! Still celebrating 20 years of TVWB online!

I'm giving away:

• 3 Weber Topper Baseball Caps
    • 3 TVWB Baseball Caps
    • 3 TVWB 20th Anniversary T-Shirts

Each includes a TVWB 20th Anniversary pin, sticker, and can koozie.

Also, 1 of the 9 winners will be randomly selected to receive a $50 Lowe's gift card!

• One entry per person. Duplicates are deleted prior to the drawing.
    • Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
    • Must be at least 18 years old to enter.
    • No purchase necessary.
    • Entries must be received no later than August 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
    • By entering, you certify that you have read, understood, and will abide by the complete contest rules listed below.

Click Here For Entry Form

Rules Of The Drawing

A random drawing will be held on or about August 27, 2018 from a list of those eligible to participate in the drawing. To be eligible for the drawing, you must:

• Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia;
    • Be at least 18 years old; and
    • Submit a single contest entry using the online form provided above no later than August 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

Winners will be contacted by e-mail. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided a valid e-mail address, as this is the only way we can contact you if you are a winner. If a winner cannot be contacted successfully within seven (7) days from the first notification attempt, or declines the prize, an alternate winner may be drawn from the remaining eligible entries at the discretion of TVWB.

An individual may not submit multiple contest entries under different names and/or e-mail addresses. When identified, such multiple entries will be deleted at the discretion of TVWB.

No purchase is necessary. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. There is no prize substitution.

TVWB is not responsible for incomplete or undeliverable online entry forms due to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, or online entry forms not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunctions.

TVWB may prohibit an entrant from participating in the contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of TVWB which corrupt in any way or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the contest, then TVWB reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select winners by randomly drawing from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date.

ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TVWB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.

Contest is subject to federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. All those entering the contest certify that he or she has read, understands and will abide by all contest rules.

The winning name will be posted on The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board after August 27, 2018.

Good luck!

Thanks Chris.

I'm in Chris! Thanks for the great site!
    Mikey

'98 Weber 22.5", Weber 22.5" rotisserie attachment, '05 SJP, '08 WSM, '? Gas Go Anywhere, '09 SJS

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    Another nice giveaway, thanks Chris!

If by chance I win the highly coveted WSM cap, please pull another name out of your hat.
    It seems someone sent me one in return for a little favor I did for them.
    I love it!

TVWBB Diamond Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    After the week Iíve had, the top drawer butt I pulled Saturday was a great joy which I would have most likely never had without your great site!
    Thanks a million!
    Members are still automatically entered, I presume?
    Last edited by Timothy F. Lewis; 08-06-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy F. Lewis View Post
    Members are still automatically entered, I presume?
    No, you need to enter this drawing using the link in the initial post.

You're thinking of the prize drawings for subscribers of TVWB News, my monthly email newsletter. Those subscribers are auto-entered into the drawing I hold each month for a cookbook, a bottle of sauce, etc.

TVWBB Diamond Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks for the clarification Chris.

Just noticed, deadline is on my birthday!
    Last edited by Timothy F. Lewis; 08-08-2018 at 07:02 AM.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Awesome contest! I am in! So glad that I found this place and I have learned so much in my short time here

Last day to enter to win one of these fun prizes! See top of thread for details.