SOLD: Weber 1.75" 150-600°F Thermometers w/Bezels & Wing Nut

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
All are sold!

I bought 4 of these thermometers with bezels and wing nuts for $2.18 each at an Ace Hardware in San Jose that was closing.

The face measures 1.75" and is marked 150-600°F. The stem measures 1.75" long including the threads. This thermometer is used on a variety of grills, including some older Spirit, Genesis, and Q grills. I believe it's used with the bezel on some of the charcoal grills like the premium 22" and 26" kettles. It appears to be the same as the Weber 60392 seen here.

These were packaged as a unit--thermometer, bezel, and wing nut. The bezels alone sell for a tidy sum on some websites, and the thermometer can sell for $15 or more depending on the site.

I have tested each thermometer in boiling water and they measure correctly.

I'll pass along these sets for $2.18 each to anyone that needs them, plus postage.

DXDaIEm.jpg

I'd take a postal money order from you. :) Send me a PM with what you want and your address and I'll figure out the postage.

Just make sure this is the right therm for you. I already got a request from someone who was dazzled by the price and turns out this is the wrong therm for his Genesis. :(

Thanks Chris it arrived in perfect condition all the way from Tahoe City... Your right it did have a little trip to take.

Back