Used 26'' Kettle Value?

CEarnest

Hey guys,

just looking to buy a 26'' Kettle. What's a used one in good, not great, shape worth?

What deals have you gotten? I'm watching Craigslist, Letgo, and Offerup.

Good luck! Been keeping my eyes out for a used one but nothing yet...may have to just buy a new one if anything.

Good condition will bring $125 to $175. Excellent will bring $225.
I'd recommend buying new. You have a good chance of being to old
to grill before you actually find a used 26.

I found one NIB for $175 at a local auction. The auction link was listed on CL. I thought I got it for $160 but there was a service fee.

Yea, I've noticed there's not too many off them. I want to get a nice fat 26er and build a table for it, maybe add a side burner too.

There were 2 used 26's in my AO. One was priced too high IMO (215) and the other I was the first to email 44 minutes after he listed it but I guess he sold it to someone else.

The other 26'' emailed back and I got it for $160. Originally listed at $120 but he got flooded with responses and the price went up.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna clean it up and post some pics. Up to 4 Webers now, need a family pic.

The other 26'' emailed back and I got it for $160. Originally listed at $120 but he got flooded with responses and the price went up.

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna clean it up and post some pics. Up to 4 Webers now, need a family pic.

Nice score!

I'd say exceptional would be around the $200...not a penny more. That's because you can get a NIB for around $225 depending on the Lowe's coupon you have and the MyLowes Card in your pocket.

Most other's I'd put around $125-$150. $160 isn't shabby at all!

I've gotten them for $150....and less. My BBQ partner got his even less ($75, if I recall, listed as a 22")

At the end of the day, I'll say...it's the only Weber I'd pay retail for. ;) Many 18's and 22's will come and go...but the 26" will remain.

Updating to show where I'm at and what I did. I'll probably add some hardware like a grab bar, hooks, bottle opener. But this is it as it sits right now. I'm open to advice or suggestions on what else to do.

YGP84Hq.jpg

1RtcxOL.jpg

H2eli9w.jpg

peNzY4E.jpg

7HV0p3e.jpg

2dOmOXi.jpg

I agree with Dave and Sam. Really nice work and cool set-up. Also looks great!

I have a dream of making a modern copy of the Imperial Sequoia in the same style as the original but using a 26" grill. With no room and no time it will probably stay a dream. I hope somebody tries to make one, though.

Back