Angry Kitten Visits The Vet

<chuckle> That's one indignant little furball.

One of our domestic rodent control engineers really does NOT like needles, he just plain howls, everybody in clinic knows when he gets poked. He flinches, but doesn't turn into a whirling dervish, he's just telling everybody in the county that he's not happy.

I just took our one-year-old tortie to the vet today for a rabies shot. I just knew she was going to pitch a fit (torties are known for that), but she never howled, growled, or hissed. :confused:

At home, she has been known for checking your blood sugar at times. :eek: But since we got a male kitten back in May, she takes her frustrations out on him. On the flip side, he's getting old enough to body-slam her now, lol.

Last edited:
That is funny. My three cats seem to zone out at the vets. They are just compliant lumps of fur. But they are a hand full getting them in the carrier !

That is funny. My three cats seem to zone out at the vets. They are just compliant lumps of fur. But they are a hand full getting them in the carrier !

Get a big heavy towel, cover cat (usually sleeping) with towel. Take cat in towel & put/drop cat in upended carrier - towel & all. By the time cat realizes what happened, the carrier door closed. 😎

I have to watch this video at least once a day. Just plain funny. Never seen a little kitten with a such feisty temper.

Back