Questions on how to find info on a used Weber

ChrisFitz

TVWBB Member
Good Day

just picked up off of CL a Performer Deluxe, ($100, looks extremely lightly used) with a date code of AH. From what I can tell that is 2014.

When I enter the serial number into Weber's web site it comes up as a different model, 2013, Performer Platinum Black. Mine is green, does it matter?

Is there a way to see if this grill was registered when purchased, without going to Weber? Or do I have to register it and hope, will Weber tell me right away if it had been registered before?

Final question, does anyone know the screw size or part number for the screws that go in the lower side panel. The ones I have were rusted, and would rather put new ones in when I reassemble.

Thanks

:greenperformer:

Weber doesn't keep track of colors when it comes to registered grills. If there are color choices for a specific model it will just come up as black. I'm not sure why they do this, but it's just the way it is.

I don't believe there is a difference between the 2013 and 2014 Performer's. I believe they redesigned the Performer slightly in 2015.

Back