Q200 Carry Bag

Mark B in STL

TVWBB Member
I was able to pick up a Q200 that looked like it had only been used about a half dozen times. It cleaned up great. I have removed the side tables because I prefer it that way. I would like to find a carry bag to take this with me on vacations. I see they are sold on the Australian page for Weber. But those are expensive to come by in the states.

I was thinking about this bag: Everest 36 Large Cargo Duffel Bag

Does anyone have a better idea?

Last edited:
Check my older post, I separate the grate (one piece older Q220 grate) from the Q. Makes for a lighter carry. I use a extra cloth shopping bag we had on hand. I use our Q220 mostly in our rv, so no need for a bag for it. Separating the grate from the Q helps to make it portable for our uses.

I am also in the St Louis area, I noticed one disappeared off CL. Was that where you got it?
The one I got was advertised in Facebook marketplace for $75. I offered $40, he countered. I told him to see what he could find in the way of a buyer and get back to me when he is ready to sell for $40. He got back to me in about a week. I went over with a gas tank and spray bottle full of dish soap and water and checked it out. It was actually in better condition than my 2200 that has been getting used 5x per week since I got it.

I bought a Weber rolling bag when I bought my Q220 (2004-05). After 10 years of it being outside protecting my Q, trips to the beach, park,camping I finally retired it. Very sturdy, loved the wheels and good protection.
I agree taking out the cast iron grill will help lighten up the load.

Back