Barbecue Parmesan Potato Wedges recipe.

I’d use a knife.
You want the Parmesan pretty finely grated, shaved will clump and not give the even coating desired.

Thanks.

Also, for the shape of potatoes, I meant to ask which directions to cut to achieve the wedge shapes as shown in the recipe.

Wash 3 large russet potatoes and pat dry. Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 4 wedges. That's 8 wedges per potato, 24 wedges total.

From the recipe.

Tim

I should go stand in the corner, all the information IS in the recipe and, I might be a little short with my commentary sometimes.
Apologies.

Funny, I did a variation of this recipe and didn't even realize this one was here. My wife had gotten it off of pinterest . You can do pretty much anything you want with the recipe.

Thanks everyone. Everyone was helpful.

I have gold potatoes right now, so that's what I'm going to use. So the wedges might not be as long.

Yes, I re-read the recipe and saw the directions for cutting were there. But when I looked at the pictures, I thought I was doing something wrong because when I've cut potatoes for other things, they don't look like that.

But maybe it's just because gold potatoes aren't as oval shaped.

Yea, large Russets are like bakers ( pretty big)
Using golds or reds (which are more compact) makes slicing a little tricky but you still divide them the same:)
Golds make a mean Hasselback BTW..

Tim

Back