Is this a dead idea?

You get down to five participants and then three participants and then no one asks anything about it for 11 months.

It was kind of fun while it lasted, but not that many people participated with entries and not that many people voted, even when I tried promoting it.

I think it's flatlined.

I'd be willing to give one a shot if we were to start it back up. Most of the big action seems to have happened before my time as a member.

You get down to five participants and then three participants and then no one asks anything about it for 11 months.

It was kind of fun while it lasted, but not that many people participated with entries and not that many people voted, even when I tried promoting it.

I think it's flatlined.

I agree with Chris, but the reason seems to be IMHO that we simply ran out of things to challenge we were getting into redo's like the pizza challenge. The best of the best I think was the Yakitori challenge, really liked that one.
But with a lot of new members it might fly again.

Cliff couldn't come up with any more challenge ideas. :p

FYI, the winner of the challenge was asked to pick the main ingredient for the next challenge.

Rich mentioned the Yakitori Challenge. That was a little more informal and was simply a member cooking something, then challenging two others to try it. Nothing preventing anybody from kicking a challenge of that genre off. And as Rich also mentioned, there are always new members joining - we might have increased interest from the 'young blood'.

I'm still interested and will at least vote.

I say bring it back!

yan9xa3s

I would participate, as long as it runs for long enough, like a month or so.....

That's pretty much what it was, about 30 days, then the winner picked the next challenge.

I always liked seeing the wide variety of approaches towards the same idea.

Cliff couldn't come up with any more challenge ideas. :p

FYI, the winner of the challenge was asked to pick the main ingredient for the next challenge.

We simply CANNOT allow Cliff to hold this title in perpetuity.

((((winner winner, the rest of the chicken dinners---------FOREVER!))))))

Cliff - are you ready to make this challenge great again?

(just playing around..... but are you ready? TMTCGA?)

Back