NEW Weber Stainless Steel Performer Green on craigslist (not mine) NJ

01313_1SUn0dBucKe_1200x900.jpg

Pity, it appears to be missing the stainless panel closest to the bowl as well as the bottom rack. The bowl panel is still available from Weber, but I'm not sure if the bottom rack is.

01313_1SUn0dBucKe_1200x900.jpg

Pity, it appears to be missing the stainless panel closest to the bowl as well as the bottom rack. The bowl panel is still available from Weber, but I'm not sure if the bottom rack is.

J, wondering if he has those parts did not fully put it together for the pictures if its new he must have them. Its worth all of the 200 if he does to the right buyer I love the plum one posted by Rich on the gasser board but new is new.

The Performer has all its parts. I picked it up today. :D Everything was there and was indeed brand new and unused. She's a little dusty and there is lots of glue residue on the stainless parts. I guess he didn't take pics with the bowl panel in place because there is pieces of the protective plastic still stuck to it and it looks bad. Thankfully he didn't use a scraper or razor on it. A little toluene and some elbow grease will clean it up nicely.

It's a 2004 (DH) model, so last year of the Gen 1 Performer. What's interesting to me is that bin handle and vent tab are black, not grey and it has the 2nd gen style ash sweeps and bucket. No crossbar here. The sweeps are stainless as well!

Nice deal Chris, Glad a Member here grabbed it as I know it will be treated with the utmost care.

Jeff

Chris Z, nice score! I saw your post on the other forum as well and am glad to see that it went to a good home.

Back