Cool LL Bean Weber on CL

AlexDurso

TVWBB Member
Just saw this one...price seems high.

zIQ4sA0.jpg

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/for/d/weber-spirit-500-grills-for/6644397295.html

If you need to have the LL Bean grill to match your Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer it’s not that bad. The thing is I think that he is putting a pretty high value on the new tanks. $120.00 for either doesn’t really seem too far out, depending on burner and flavorizer condition. They need a little TLC (clean and painting of the end caps and some cleaning) but if the bars and burner are on good shape, and closer to me, I’d consider it. Better for $100 but, I don’t think he’s gouging.

Dude got robbed on those tanks. $45 for a new full tank at Walmarts everywhere around my neck of the woods.
$15-to $17 for exchanges. $10-$20 empty tanks on Craigslist all the time.

Last edited:
I am local to both the seller and the propane vendor where the tanks were purchased from, and it just happens that I have have an identical tank from the same propane vendor, Norwood Bottled Gas. Mine came with a free grill I picked up last year, but I digress.

For what it's worth, it is a super-high quality tank that's made in the USA (I don't think any of the Walmart tanks are made in the USA). Would I pay $120 for a 2-burner even if it came with the fancy tank? Probably not, but those tanks are the real deal.

Back