"Weber geniuses 300 propane Grill - $400"

I have seen more than one grill labeled Weber Genius, but this one must have multiple personalities- all brilliant, of course!

I really like those first generation 300 series grills. I have mentioned before that, to me, in some ways they were the last true (or almost true:eek:) Weber grills. Still had the E-W burners and still had the crossover ignition, just decked out in a slightly larger and more modern presentation. I also think that while these superficially look a lot like the second generation 300s, a closer examination reveals nicer details (such as the ventilation holes on the side trays) and more solid construction (the frame wraps out and under the side trays giving them strength unlike the newer ones where the side trays are just hung on with thin flanges and a couple bolts).

The story the seller tells makes this one sound way above average, but no pictures of the inside of the cart. Hmm:confused:... He will probably have to come down to move it.

Yup I love my Webber E320 gunisis ah genius oh whatever. Mine works off of natural gas, just like me.:p
Yesterday I did an almost nine hour pulled pork cook on it. I posted that in grilling. It was windy and raining and it dialed in at 260 with the front burner (E/W burners) on about med/high and never moved with the maverick as a monitor through the whole cook.
That guy asking $400 good luck, I bought mine for $225 when it was only two years old and in mint condition.

Spelling has gone by the way side in today's cyber culture. I can understand it in a quick post on a forum or chat, but when you are trying to sell something, it seems logical that you will have better luck if you pay attention to the small stuff a bit more.

Back