Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just some Camp Fun

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Nice setup Case, looks like it works out fine.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

TVWBB Emerald Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    Glad to have an explanation of the Biolite, I thought it was some sort of “ecological toilet “ hahaha!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

Case, you are doing a great job on it. That's working out perfect from the pics . Do remember those days when we went out with the kids, they were fun.
    2009 Performer Platinum , 1999 Genesis 1000 LX, Mini Smoker, 2009 E320ng, 18.5 , 1993 Smokey Joe, 2011 Performer Deluxe

[QUOTE=Robert-R;821075]Looks like tons of fun. Good job with the improvements. Is the rack on top for a boat/kayaks/canoe?

Yes, I have two canoes (a packer and a solo), 5 kayaks of various styles, and a row boat (no it wont fit up top).
    18.5" WSM, 14.5" WSM, (4) Mini-wsms, Mini-Za Oven, Minitisserie, GOSM Big Block, 1967 Casa Q

Quote Originally Posted by Tim K View Post
    Super cool set up with endless possibilities! How is the trailer stability wise while parked? We have a travel trailer, and even with the stabilizer jacks down, you could feel every time someone took a step inside. I came up with a simple, cheap solution, and now it feels like the thing is on a brick foundation!
    Here's the link to the YouTube video...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjLHfDYtdU
    Tim
    It's pretty good being not too long. When I was in college I lived in my 24 foot trailer when I was fishing at the coast and used a similar set up to yours.
    18.5" WSM, 14.5" WSM, (4) Mini-wsms, Mini-Za Oven, Minitisserie, GOSM Big Block, 1967 Casa Q

Quote Originally Posted by Dan C. FL View Post
    The trailer set up seems to be working great!! Looks like a great place to camp too. How cold is it over there at night? Are there not many biting bugs?
    Temp really varies this time of year. Some of it also depends on the altitude. We were right at 4,000 so the temp was 10-15 degreees cooler than in town. We had around 40f at night while we were there. Day time temp was mid 70's. This week we are hitting day time temps of upper 90's and night temps of upper 40's. During the winter it can be damn cold.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dan C. FL View Post
    The trailer set up seems to be working great!! Looks like a great place to camp too. How cold is it over there at night? Are there not many biting bugs?
    Not many biting bugs which was nice. The weekend before on a canoe trip we were eaten alive when not on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Bartlett View Post
    Camp trailer is progressing well Case. Just got back from a week up your way. Over on the S/W side. Love Oregon. Nice post.
    Nice! My youngest and I are setting out Saturday for the Redwoods. Should be a good time!

Awesome, as always. I have a feeling you know precisely what gear you want and how to use each peace. When I was a kid, Coleman was the nameplate. I love looking at your threads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12