Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just some Camp Fun

Just some Camp Fun

I've been working on a Cargo trailer to Camper conversion. It's a work in progress and have been out using it and cooking food of course.

Here's where the trailer is and some of the food that we've been cooking.

18.5" WSM, 14.5" WSM, (4) Mini-wsms, Mini-Za Oven, Minitisserie, GOSM Big Block, 1967 Casa Q

TVWBB All-Star
    Nice. I did the Coleman stove thing for many, many years. Do yourself a favor, look at a Camp Chef :-)
    Ranch Kettle x 2, MiniRanch Gen2 Performer , SS Performer , OTG , OTS, Red MBH, JJ, SJS, Summit 650, Genesis Silver C , Genesis Gold C

TVWBB Member
    This is awesome. Totally love it. What’s the BioLite?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Nice. I did the Coleman stove thing for many, many years. Do yourself a favor, look at a Camp Chef :-)
    I have a camp chef three burner with a flat top and the grill box.

Honestly I like my 1962 Coleman and my 1972 single burner Coleman better unless Iím cooking for an army.

Quote Originally Posted by TCampbell View Post
    This is awesome. Totally love it. What’s the BioLite?
    Itís a rocket stove twig burner. I primarily use it to boil water, but it does have a grill attachment too.

TVWBB Member
    That’s cool as he**. Love your setup.

Looks like tons of fun. Good job with the improvements. Is the rack on top for a boat/kayaks/canoe?

Love the coleman grill. I gave mine to my daughter and her husband... along with the Coleman gas lantern. They use them all the time during camping season. Made a rocket stove for them - they have cooked bread in a DO with it.

18.5 & 14.5 WSMs, 26.5 XL, 22.5 Performer, JJ, SJ, Roti Rings, Stackers, Genesis 330, OKJ Highland & Al Pastor Cooker

TVWBB Pro
    Super cool set up with endless possibilities! How is the trailer stability wise while parked? We have a travel trailer, and even with the stabilizer jacks down, you could feel every time someone took a step inside. I came up with a simple, cheap solution, and now it feels like the thing is on a brick foundation!
    Here's the link to the YouTube video...https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjLHfDYtdU
    Tim
    Weber SG Gold Mini WSM 18.5 WSM Genesis E 320 Q-200:cool '06 Blue Performer

The trailer set up seems to be working great!! Looks like a great place to camp too. How cold is it over there at night? Are there not many biting bugs?
    22" Weber Kettle; 18" Weber Kettle; Big Brother: 18" Weber Smokey Mountain ; and Brand New Baby Brother 14" Weber Smokey Mountain

Camp trailer is progressing well Case. Just got back from a week up your way. Over on the S/W side. Love Oregon. Nice post.
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast