Really luvin that Q Bruce

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
So last night I had a couple beef tenderloin fillets in the fridge and a request for 2 people for tube steaks (hot dogs). Not much so I pressed that Q320 in to service. Outstanding results. I get more use out of that than the Wolf or the 2 Genesis grills at the house. They turned out with a beautiful crust, and perfectly rare interior. And BTW this was achieved without resorting to full heat. Center burner was off and outer burner only running half throttle

j2PpYYs.jpg

cw76L6q.jpg

t2goJYh.jpg

LOL. Glad to hear that Larry. I have this other Q300 sitting in the driveway but haven't touched it yet. The grates look about like those grates did and I am hoping they will come back after I get the angle grinder and wire brush after them. But, it will probably be a rehab situation. I just don't have the room or need for it when I have a Q100, Q200 and Genesis 1000.

By the way, did that Q3000 come with the warming rack or did you add that. I can't remember.

I just finished my latest rehab today and I am give 4 or 5 people first shot it before I list it up on CL and FB. A nice Genesis Silver B Redhead. I need to figure out my next rehab project. I could do the Q300, a Genesis 1000 or an E320. Complexity and time involved follows the same order but so does selling price and profit.

Yah, he always forgets about me as well. Something about getting lost in the mail. But that excuse isn't cutting it any more.

I have several pork tenderloins in the fridge and freezer. I think I will be doing bacon wrapped pork tenderloins tomorrow. Probably use the Q200.

LOL. Glad to hear that Larry. I have this other Q300 sitting in the driveway but haven't touched it yet. The grates look about like those grates did and I am hoping they will come back after I get the angle grinder and wire brush after them. But, it will probably be a rehab situation. I just don't have the room or need for it when I have a Q100, Q200 and Genesis 1000.

By the way, did that Q3000 come with the warming rack or did you add that. I can't remember.

I just finished my latest rehab today and I am give 4 or 5 people first shot it before I list it up on CL and FB. A nice Genesis Silver B Redhead. I need to figure out my next rehab project. I could do the Q300, a Genesis 1000 or an E320. Complexity and time involved follows the same order but so does selling price and profit.

Bruce it's a Q320 so the second rack, electronic ignition and the grill light are standard. On the 300 they use piezo, no extra grate and no grill light. I think same goes for 3000 vs 3200
Guys this time the invites never went out. There just wasn't enough to go around LOL

Well, I am having bacon wrapped pork tenderloins today. And you're not invited either. ;)

Back