The Bad Guys Don't Stand a Chance Against these Pups

Damn I I am familiar with them but didn't know they could do that. Back when I used to work at O'Hare late at night the Chicago Aviation PD would walk them around the terminal late at night when things were quiet. They used to let us agents get acquainted with them and enjoy their company. Wonderful dogs. In that environment very friendly too

They look like a lot of fun! If there were 4 of me I *might* be able to take care of one of them.

They look like a lot of fun! If there were 4 of me I *might* be able to take care of one of them.

Actually they are a herding dog and our quite friendly, but to your point they need a lot of exercise otherwise the can get destructive. Many officers in the K9 units have their K9 as a family dog also. There used to be a couple that lived right behind us and he was a K9 officer and had one. Very quiet and friendly dog.

my neighbor's son 'lost' his K9 (tragedy), I forget the specifics but I think this might be the same breed.....I'll have to forward your video to him.

Back