Thread: looking for a thread where the Spirit grills were on sale at some Targets...

looking for a thread where the Spirit grills were on sale at some Targets...

I've searched but can't seem to find the thread where they were blowing out spirit grills at some targets - I've searched by key word and also searched by posters recent posts and can't seem to find it..... cousin's grill was catching fire (grilling frozen burger patties) & he said he wanted to get a new one. He has a 22" wsm too but wants a new gasser so I tried to find that thread again. Please LMK if you know the link.
    18.5 WSM > 22.5 One-Touch Platinum > Genesis Silver B > Smokey Joe Gold > Q100 + Q100 = Q200 > Go Anywhere Gas

TVWBB Emerald Member Dustin Dorsey's Avatar
    22.5 WSM, 22.5 OTS, Smokey Joe, Genesis 1000, Smokenator 1000, Old Country Pecos, Thermapen, Smoke, Maverick ET-732, Igrill 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Dorsey View Post
    That's it - thanks Dustin.

If he waits a few months he can get a Q1200 for 99.99 at the big box stores.

Quote Originally Posted by James N View Post
    If he waits a few months he can get a Q1200 for 99.99 at the big box stores.
    They're always entertaining though. Today was a pretty light crowd with ~40 people there (>half kids), so I think the 310 size (3 burner) would be about the smallest. There's a big fire pit too that'd be fun to cook over.

TVWBB Platinum Member Phil Perrin's Avatar
    I'm hoping to score a Jumbo Joe later this summer at Target.
    And, it's going into a closet for later.
    That's going to be my daily grill when we retire in about 5 years and start RVing full time!
    Lagers and pilsners and ales, oh my!

Local Target has next to nothing Weber. Doubt you will see much in the way of clearance deals this fall/winter. Same for Walmart.
    18.5 & 14.5 WSMs, 26.5 XL, 22.5 Performer, JJ, SJ, Roti Rings, Stackers, Genesis 330, OKJ Highland & Al Pastor Cooker