Finding Parts on Weber's Site

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I must be doing something wrong. I go to Weber's site and click on "parts and service". Then I walk through the questions about how many burners I have, where are they located, etc. When all that is done, I get a list of about 5 'parts', most of which are accessories for my Genesis E330. How do I find out what part numbers I need? Specifically Flavorizer bars. Good sale on eBay right now so I might grab some from RCPlanebuyer if I can be sure I'm ordering the right parts.

The grill is registered. It would be hugely helpful if they could just take you straight to parts and accessories for your grills, but that doesn't seem to be an option - at least as far as I've found.

Anyone have any tips for finding the part numbers you need? Thanks for the assist!

Last edited:
The trouble with Weber's site and their call in is they always require the s/n. I run into this so much not only on grills but even on things like a garden tractor. DOn't these companies realize that the stupid little stick on tags end up being so faded or lost within a couple years that it's useless? I don't understand why they cannot make say a riveted on plate or engraved area. It would be so helpful to have a permanent s/n tag or marking

Yes, after this being a problem for many years, you would think they would have changed it up by now. I guess the never expect anyone to clean their grills, because the first time you wipe down most of those serial number stickers with any kind of cleaner, they become blank.

Back