New Weber Master Touch for 2019

HMartin

Hello,
does somebody heard about the new Weber Master touch grill model ? There should be some hinge on the lid , like in the charcoal Summit

I saw the new Master Touch - MT E-5775 - with hinged lid on Spoga. It is model for the Europe, I think. It looks like standart Master Touch, the lid hinge is quite massive, it works excelent. There is iron seargreat in, and the deflector like by Summit Kettle - see the photos
img-2359-fancybox.jpg

Hmm... it looks cool but this looks almost like some kind of aftermarket modded kettle? Like others have said it's probably Europe only.

Interesting, we will probably never see it!
What’s the deal with the handle? Looks like it’s a built in bottle cap catcher or something, I don’t get it.
Locking mechanism?
Rack for temperature monitor?

Last edited:
I saw the new Master Touch - MT E-5775 - with hinged lid on Spoga. It is model for the Europe, I think. It looks like standart Master Touch, the lid hinge is quite massive, it works excelent. There is iron seargreat in, and the deflector like by Summit Kettle - see the photos
img-2359-fancybox.jpg

Thank's for the photos. That hinge is quite massive, and notice how they align it with one leg instead of over two wheels, more stable.

Tim

I went to page and used google translate to read it. There are some really bizarre translations.

I just tried that Lol. I thought maybe that hinge was the same as the Summit, but they say it's similar.
I didn't notice a price tho.

Tim

Vent position versus “long leg” position does not appear to follow classic set up either, at least from my forty plus years of
“Weberfication”! The layout could be attributed to improper assembly but, at an “Unveiling”?
Lots of questions on this “new and improved” design. Well, at least for me and maybe Mildo?
Come to think of it I want Mildo’s take on the thing before I say anything else, that guy knows howa Weber is supposed to work!
Just one man’s observation.
Mildo, inquiring minds want to know!

I keep looking for one of those Weber One-Touch Platinum charcoal grills that had the front handle and hinge in the back and two oval side tables. It seemed like a great idea to me. I don’t know why they discontinued it.

It's my understand that there are no Weber charcoal grill changes in the US for 2019.

Accessories...to be determined.

Weber on SPOGA 2018 review (russian lang).

14.40 - 16.45 - new original kettle e-5710
16.45 - 22.00 - master-touch premium

Last edited:
This MasterTouch Premium looks like a stripped down version of a Summit Charcoal grill. It's got the hinged lid and a diffuser for indirect cooking, but no insulated lid and bowl. I like the cut-away model!

I think it looks pretty cool. I think it would be great for a lot of cooks. I wonder how well the diffuser works and if it has the air gap like the summit.

Back