Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Weber Master Touch for 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Dahl View Post
    You mean like my platypus

[IMG]100_3587 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Rich,

How nice! Yeah, that is the one I want. There was one in Orlando six months or so ago, but I couldn't go that far at the time due to tax season. Haven't seen one since except on OfferUp. It was listed as available for shipping and was a beautiful maroon. When I inquired he said he wouldn't ship. It isn't like I NEED one, but they are, I think, a great design. Do you like yours?

Jon
    Genesis Platinum Silver C Q1200"Flat-top" 26 Kettle Red,Black 22s Black '74 18, SJ. Projects: Skyline & 2 many others!

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Tofte View Post
    Rich,

How nice! Yeah, that is the one I want. There was one in Orlando six months or so ago, but I couldn't go that far at the time due to tax season. Haven't seen one since except on OfferUp. It was listed as available for shipping and was a beautiful maroon. When I inquired he said he wouldn't ship. It isn't like I NEED one, but they are, I think, a great design. Do you like yours?

Jon
    I got it for my Kettle Pizza. I wanted more stability than a regular kettle and at least one shelf. I've cooked on it and because the lid is a little different and the vent is on the top it does cook just a little different than a regular kettle. The biggest problem will be if I have to take the lid off to refuel, with the handle on the front it could be a problem.

[IMG]100_3624 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

TVWBB Fan
    Looks like the springs and hinge come prerusted lol ,no problems with no hinges on my performer,love to have the summit but $$$$ ,dropped $500 on a PB pellet smoker that I am still in trouble for,hate to see what that purchase would get me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123