Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Looking for shipping advice for a large heavy object, box, shipper, etc

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Bob Correll's Avatar
    Looks just like when I packed it.
    Those WSM box handle openings come in handy don't they?
    It's beginning to look like you'll get free shipping, the charge still hasn't posted to my credit card.
    I'm thinking the FedEx rep I talked to in India? took care of it for me.

Sorry for the hijack, but has anyone else had problems with FedEx shipping? I have a package enroute to West Virginia, and the tracking information hasn't been updated since Saturday.

FedEx used to route all of their packages through Memphis, but I don't think they do that anymore.
    18.5", 18.5", 14.5", Royal Oak Lump / Royal Oak All Natural Briquettes, Blue Genesis Silver C

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty James View Post
    Sorry for the hijack, but has anyone else had problems with FedEx shipping? I have a package enroute to West Virginia, and the tracking information hasn't been updated since Saturday.

FedEx used to route all of their packages through Memphis, but I don't think they do that anymore.
    If it is FedEx SmartPost, you're better off having someone walk it to you. I've had packages taking 10 days from the west coast. They'd get to WVA and sit for 2, 3, sometimes 4 days; only to then get to the local post office and take another day or two.
    ; ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by JimK View Post
    If it is FedEx SmartPost, you're better off having someone walk it to you. I've had packages taking 10 days from the west coast. They'd get to WVA and sit for 2, 3, sometimes 4 days; only to then get to the local post office and take another day or two.
    Lo, and behold, the item just moved a few miles south to Martinsburg, WV, after I posted my previous message, and yes, it is via SmartPost. Maybe it will be in Bluefield by Friday, lol.

Walk it to me, eh? Sounds fairly accurate. Maybe I could have a train hobo haul it for me next time...

18.5", 18.5", 14.5", Royal Oak Lump / Royal Oak All Natural Briquettes, Blue Genesis Silver C

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567