Chefs choice 610

Hope the 610 is similar to 615. Just purchased it.
The 615 is marginally better in that it is a newer improved model-->more power. More Power is always a good thing :D I'm sure you'll be happy (until you see a Hobart in action ;) ).

Found this elsewhere:

Features of the Chef’s Choice 610
The Chef’s Choice 610 is durable with a stainless steel and aluminum cast housing and has an attractive design. It has a powerful motor with a high torque which ensures the slicing of a variety of food items. The 610 can handle large roasts and similar items with its large carriage and ensure precision thickness for a variety of food items up to ¾ of an inch. It also comes with a serving tray and is very easy to clean with removable parts. An inbuilt cord storage means that you will not misplace it and do not need additional storage space for the cord.

Chef’s Choice 610 Rating: 90% (sourced: amazon.com)

Improvements in the Chef’s Choice 615
The 615 has retained all the great features of the Chef’s Choice 610 and is a recent and improved model. It has a motor which creates a higher level of torque and is also extremely cool while running. Because of this, the 615 uses 120 watts of electricity while the 610 only uses 100 watts. The gears of the 615 are able to cut meat or other food products smoother than the 610.

Chef’s Choice 615 Rating: 90% (sourced: amazon.com)

Which Model is Best – Should I Buy a Chef’s Choice 610 or a 615?
Both the slicers can do an excellent job of slicing meats and other food items and come with many features. If it comes to choosing between the two, it is recommended that you go for the Chef’s Choice 615 since it has a more powerful motor and is smoother than the 610.

Last edited:
Just pulled it out of the box and its the 615 model not 610. 😀😀
It was advertised as 610. This thing is like brand new!!! Now all i need is to cook up a eye of the round and make my own arbys

Back