On clearance already?

IMO it kinda shows how low Weber is going as a company. Considering they never discounted their stuff now they're starting to do fire sales

And in Europe prices might go up instead because of the retaliation import taxes for US goods. 25% on appliances and grills.

It's Target, not Weber. Gassers are seasonal items at Target. OTG's and 18's have also started being marked down at some locations.

IMO it kinda shows how low Weber is going as a company. Considering they never discounted their stuff now they're starting to do fire sales
You have no clue at all...The box stores and many others always sell them at a discount when there making room for something else.

You have no clue at all...The box stores and many others always sell them at a discount when there making room for something else.

I'm fairly certain weber used to have "rules" regarding not discounting their grills? It could be as simple as they changed that allowing retailers to do so at their discretion.

I'm fairly certain weber used to have "rules" regarding not discounting their grills? It could be as simple as they changed that allowing retailers to do so at their discretion.

You are absolutely correct. It's not me who does not have a Dave and James. Weber used to be a "fair trade" product. Retailers were not allowed to sell them at a discount other than one sanctioned by father Weber or they would lose the right to sell them. Now it seems all bets are off

When they are selling them and 1/4 the normal price, I would say that all bets are off.

Yep, that is why I said earlier that this makes our rehabbed grills a lot less attractive.

Yep, that is why I said earlier that this makes our rehabbed grills a lot less attractive.

Exactly what I was thinking, glad I sold all the rehabs I had. Guess I'll move on the something else. I haven't seen one early genesis on CL in the past 3-4 months or a 22.5 silver kettle. Used to be dozens of them on CL.
I was in Home Depot the other day and they had boxes of Christmas stuff along one wall right were all the grills are, bet after the 4th the sale on grills will get pretty intense as they have at least 20-25 Weber's all assembled and ready to go along with a boat load of the cheap tin grills.

Back