Lamb Chops

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
Marinated in EVOO, fresh garlic and rosemary and S&P.

On to the Performer.

Romaine on the Q1200.

Plated along with some cabbage.

Good stuff. Thanks for looking.:cool:

Looks fantastic, Pat! Thanks for not over cooking the lamb! :)

R

Rich, thanks for noticing. There was a reason I split the rack into two pieces. The second piece was cooked more for the wife and kiddo.

Cooked to perfection Pat. I saw one of those racks peeking out at me from my freezer the other day. Going to have to liberate it soon.

I have a wife that does not much care for lamb, I have taught her that done to death is not lambs friend! I have to make allowances but, since it’s more MY treat when I have guests that like lamb, she has become a good sport about it as long as she gets the “end” pieces.
That is just the way I like it Pat! I might have a lamb feast for my birthday this year! I did a standing rib roast for her son, curried chicken for granddaughter, grandson wanted to go out for pizza, “early summer family” feast for 20 last weekend mostly her side. Come August, I think I will do some lamb!
See if you can find a recipe for “Scotta Ditta” a Roman style of doing rib chops like that. If you can try the “Union Square Cafe” cookbook version! Fabulous!

Last edited:

Back