I think this would be our wives

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
rv0JNeM.jpg

Jon, just download it from this forum. Right click on it and select "Save Image As".

Yep just do a right click if it doesn't work PM me your email and I will forward the image to you

The other day my wife mentioned that I have 5 Weber's on the patio..............She forgot about the other 6 in the garage.

See, that is the thing. The more you have, the more camouflage they provide for each other.

Yeah, I can't wait to tell Barb that I found a one touch silver for $20 to use instead of the daisy wheel one I bought to use for the pizza kettle. Then I want to get the master touch ash catcher for the silver.
GET DOWN INCOMING!!!

Have you ever thought about forgetting to inform the wife at all? What is one more jelly bean when you have a whole bad of them?

Yeah, I can't wait to tell Barb that I found a one touch silver for $20 to use instead of the daisy wheel one I bought to use for the pizza kettle. Then I want to get the master touch ash catcher for the silver.
GET DOWN INCOMING!!!

Rich, you know that Barb is a member on this site.:p

Rich, you know that Barb is a member on this site.:p

I asked Barb and told her that the daisy wheels on the one we just got might not flow enough air and I really want to add a master touch ash catcher and can't do that with the daisy wheel...... She said sure go get it.
Look to the right.....Look to the left... Back away slowly.:confused:

To funny I am not like most of you guys and gals I only have 3, only 2 are Weber's though as one is a UDS so the next one I restore if she asked me how many grills we have I could kinda of say only 3 can't count the UDS. :) However since I have 2 daughters she seldom complains as she will give me the standard line, how much do you spend on wine, beer and cigs a week which of course she went shopping with the girls and spent twice as much as I did but I have no defense.

Have you ever thought about forgetting to inform the wife at all? What is one more jelly bean when you have a whole bad of them?

Yes! That is one strategy I use:eek:! Out of sight, out of mind. If I finish and sell some of these projects, I think my stock will rise. Right now I am like that guy in the picture:eek:!

Yep since I am retired I can usually just go and get something and "park" it. Then see if she notices

However since I have 2 daughters she seldom complains as she will give me the standard line, how much do you spend on wine, beer and cigs a week.

I quit smoking on Nov 7th of last year, now I have $200 extra each month to spend on grills.;)

Pat, I would probably save about $100 a month myself as I cut back quite a bit but the smokes are still relatively cheap in ATL if I still lived in Boston I would have been forced to quit. The beer and wine would still be an issue. :cool:

I thought about the number too. When I went on the wagon, I culled it from 14 to 4. Can't imagine someone's wife complaining about 3.

I have been thinking about selling a couple of mine, they are just so hard to part with.

Back