Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recipe Software

Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    I wonder if we hijacked her thread.............. (sry!)
    We may have done just that, lol. I have 48 loaded so far. Are your Kindle recipes working for you? I experimented briefly; I did a screen capture, brought it into Adobe Acrobat Pro to convert to text, then pasted into Pap. Is there a quicker way?

Quote Originally Posted by BFletcher View Post
    We may have done just that, lol. I have 48 loaded so far. Are your Kindle recipes working for you? I experimented briefly; I did a screen capture, brought it into Adobe Acrobat Pro to convert to text, then pasted into Pap. Is there a quicker way?
    Haven't tried yet........... I have just copy/pasted from e-cookbooks in emails/word before......... I've been able to get the recipes from that link in my previous post & others I'm always looking for, with minimal work.

I'll post what works after I try though....

I just added a multi-grain bread recipe from an ATK baking book, it was a bit of a pain & I had to do some rearranging. I'll probably only pull out the best for this unless it gets easier. I just C&P then cleaned it up.

TVWBB Emerald Member Timothy F. Lewis's Avatar
    I usd master cook for years and liked it a lot! Paprika sounds pretty good though. I’m not doing as much as I used to so, I’m finding that I don’t need much.
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

My Fitness Pal

There's a recipe parser at https://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe_parser that will download recipes and calculate the nutrition info; I just found it and have only imported one recipe so far.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123