Too many projects....

Stefan H

TVWBB Guru
Kind of started with gasser rehabs after I built my own. I really like to work on these old ones and save them. But last night my neighbor asked me if i am interested in a wood working tool from his dad. Was thinking about some small power tools not knowing what it really was. Well now I am the proud owner of Shopsmith Mark V with two motors and lots of accessories in boxes I have to sift through. I guess the gasser rehap is going to go on halt for a while. Lol

Back in the day, the Shopsmith was extremely popular among those enthusiasts who enjoyed woodworking. I remember my Dad really liked them and would have enjoyed having one.

I've had a Mark V for 15 years. I have the Bandsaw attachment and it's great for cutting 4" dia. logs into smoke wood chunks. Mine will go to m y son when I check out of this world. It makes into a great drill press. Shopsmith has great customer support. I'm a fan.

A Shopsmith is made with quality enough to last through the lifetime of you, your kids, and maybe your grandkids.

I'm not sure of the exact model, but my dad has had a Shopsmith since before I was born and it still works. He used it to built my bed, dresser and nightstand when I was 3-4 years old. I'm 35 now and still have all three pieces of furniture. In fact, the bed he made is our guest bed in our spare bedroom. Enjoy the new machine! It should last you approximately forever.

Back