Thread: A wayward Cajun living in Texas

A wayward Cajun living in Texas

Greetings all. First post here. I have three Weber grills. The special edition 22inch Red Kettle, and two Smokey Joes, one of which will be turned into a mini WSM build. I also own a Pit Berrel Cooker, a Large BGE and a few Old Smokeys. Been using my Kettle with a Vortex grill accessory lately. Wings, steaks and some rum infused grilled Pineapple amongst other cooks. I have a Slow and Sear 2.0 on the way which will be easier to smoke meats with. Looking forward to learning some things about the grill and making my DIY Mini WSM. I have a few ways to smoke now. But you can never have enough. Haha.

Welcome to the forum John. I'm up the road a bit in Katy.
    Performer Deluxe(Copper) Genesis Gold B(Redhead) 18WSM 14WSM 26 OTG 22 OTG 18 OTG JJ Q1200 Gas & Charcoal Go Anywhere, Vortex, Kettle Pizza, Smoke

Welcome aboard John. Sounds like you have a good cooking arsenal. Hope you like it here.
    Old dog, learning new tricks - one cook at a time :-). -14.5" & 22.5" WSM, 1998 22" Performer with Vortex, Auber ATC. CB Rotisserie, Rec Tec Mini Pellet Grill