Where to order

Christopher S

Best website to order random parts. I.e. wheels, hub nuts, frame end caps, black drip collector pan, igniters, etc....ik RCplanebuyer for grates and fb.

Second question are parts pretty well interchangeable between Genesis 1-5 and 1000-5000? For example buy two or three to make one as a gift?

Amazon and appliancefactoryparts.com are good sites as well. Also check Ebay here and there.

Don't forget that you can buy parts direct from Weber. Also, shipping is $7 flat rate, no matter the size or number of boxes.

I have used grillparts.com a few times because their prices are cheaper than ereplacementparts.com. But grillparts focuses more on the "consumable" parts such as grates, flavorizer bars, ... which you have to replace sooner or later. ereplacement parts do have a larger selection on body and frame parts. But for these parts Weber itself often is cheaper.
But the cheapest way is finding a cheap donor grill.

Yeah he toes the line with FleaBay (Me? I don't for my business I skirt them any time I can as they add 10% to my costs). Anyway he does gorgeous work and is VERY reasonable on Parts he makes regularly.

Yah, he is real honest about that. He doesn't want his ebay account to get canceled so if you contact him through EBay, it is recorded. I don't blame him for that.

Now, if you were to wait a couple weeks and then contact him through the CL add and mention you got referred from TVWBB.com, you could probably go that route. It would save about 10% or so and he would likely cut you a break that way.

Your other option is to wait for one of those Ebay discount codes that have been coming out pretty regular for 15% or 20% and order then. Either way, it is a great deal for a great product.

Yah, I've ordered from RC both through Ebay and direct. As Bruce was saying, if you can wait for the Ebay coupons then that helps with the cost as well as some items have free shipping and if an item does have a shipping charge the ebay coupon can cover most of the shipping charge(s).

Yep, he is a great friend to us Weber grill restorers - and other grills, too! It looks like rc’s grates have given Larry’s Wolf a whole new lease on life:cool:!

That and he also tries to combine shipping when possible, like cramming as many sets of FBs in one flat rate box. So, if you are going to be doing more than 1 grill in the near future, do a bulk buy. Talk to him and he'll tell you what will fit in the box.

That and he also tries to combine shipping when possible, like cramming as many sets of FBs in one flat rate box. So, if you are going to be doing more than 1 grill in the near future, do a bulk buy. Talk to him and he'll tell you what will fit in the box.

Yeah you should have seen the look on my mail carrier's face when he shipped my grates. She pulled in my driveway and started honking her horn. So I go out there and she's trying to pick up the box. I thought she'd have a hernia that box weighed about 40lbs and I am sure she was cursing the "flat rate" "if it fits it ships" bos that day LOL

Back