My DIY BBQ Island Build

Ruben Z

TVWBB Member
Just wanted to share a BBQ Kitchen Island I did sometime back. I know its not Weber related by my original plans did have a circular cutout to fit a 22.5" Kettle onto the TILE. I decided at the end it would take up too much space in my Porch :(. Let me know what you think. I need to upload a completed pic.

http://diy4newbies.com/diy-outdoor-kitchen/

That looks great, Ruben! As a guy with zero DIY skills, I'm always jealous of those who can build things like this themselves. I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of that space!

R

That looks awesome! My wife and I are finally about to tackle the back yard and I'd love something like this with a built in grill/smoker setup.. Only time will tell!

I guess down there it's worth while but up here where it's frigid mist of the year........................ehh not so much. It was only no quite a month ago I was running the furnace and only a week before that we had snow on the ground. Yes in April and May we were still getting winter storm warnings LOL and wind chill readings into mid May than 2 weeks later we had mid 90's. I love the upper Midwest LOL

I guess down there it's worth while but up here where it's frigid mist of the year........................ehh not so much. It was only no quite a month ago I was running the furnace and only a week before that we had snow on the ground. Yes in April and May we were still getting winter storm warnings LOL and wind chill readings into mid May than 2 weeks later we had mid 90's. I love the upper Midwest LOL

Ya we have perfect BBQ weather like 11 months out of the year in South Texas :) and that 12th month I just have to put a jacket on :)

Back