Thread: WTB: LPG Manifold for 2007-11 Genesis

TVWBB Member

WTB: LPG Manifold for 2007-10 Genesis

Good day gents, I am looking to purchase a propane manifold to convert my 2009 E-310 (side controls) from NG to propane. I move a lot and want to be able to switch back and forth so tradesies won’t work for me. I am happy to clean/lube it if you’ve got an old one from a parts grill laying around. I am located in NC (27944). Thanks for your consideration.
    Last edited by Kevin Coulombe; 06-10-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Kevin, I just parted out a side control E310 a couple days ago. It has a propane manifold. PM me if interested. However, I will be out of town until thursday, so I won't be able to do anything until then. Keep in mind that you will probably want the scale/propane tank hanger as well.
    Grills and guns are a lot alike. While one would usually suffice and you can only use one a time, each grill/gun is better in certain situations.

TVWBB Member
    Works great Bruce! Thanks for getting it shipped so quickly!

Awsome. Glad you got if fast and it works well for you. Now you have a dual fuel grill.
    Grills and guns are a lot alike. While one would usually suffice and you can only use one a time, each grill/gun is better in certain situations.