SOLD: NOS Weber 3615 Control Knobs $2.70 + postage

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
** Both sets have been sold! **

During a recent visit to a Weber dealer, I found two packages of NOS Weber 3615 Control Knobs hanging on a hook in an obscure corner of the accessories area.

Each set of three knobs fits Weber Summit 400-475 & 600-675 gas grills. These are the dark gray knobs original to these grills. I believe these same knobs were used on the Genesis Platinum.

I'm happy to send a set to anyone that needs them for the $2.70 I paid plus postage to your location.

GifdG88.jpg

Chris,
I'll take 'em. PM me you Paypal info and I'll pay you for them.

Thanks Chris,
Jeff

So I've still got 1 set of knobs for you if you want them. PM me and I'll give you the total.

Chris

Chris, my apologies. I saw Weber NOS knobs and got excited. Totally missed that they were for a Summit. I'm looking for a set for a Genny 2000.

Sorry about that.

Dave,
Even though they are "different" than the regular 500-5000 knobs they are thicker and have a nicer grip than the Genesis knobs. They will fit right on your 2000 restore. I put one of my 5000 to give you an idea what I am talking about. Check it out next to the original knob. Excuse the pollen over everything as it's out-of-control this year.

9XnM8JU.jpg

Jeff

Last edited:
Dave,
Even though they are "different" than the regular 500-5000 knobs they are thicker and have a nicer grip than the Genesis knobs. They will fit right on your 2000 restore. I put one of my 5000 to give you an idea what I am talking about. Check it out next to the original knob. Excuse the pollen over everything as it's out-of-control this year.

9XnM8JU.jpg

Jeff

Sweet. Thanks for the info Jeff !!

Chris, PM being sent.

Received the Knobs and the Tool Hangers in the mail today.

Thank You Chris for offering these!

Jeff

Back