SOLD: NOS Weber 3616 Stainless Steel Tool Holders $2.70 + postage

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
** SOLD! Both sets are taken. **

During a recent visit to a Weber dealer, I found two packages of NOS Weber 3616 Stainless Steel Tool Holders hanging on a hook in an obscure corner of the accessories area.

Each set of three hooks fits all Weber gas grills prior to 2002, old Performer grills, and old Ranch kettles. Despite what the label says about "12 PK" it's three hooks inside the box.

I'm happy to send a set to anyone that needs them for the $2.70 I paid plus postage to your location.

IVo8wyx.jpg

Chris,
I'll take a set of these as well as those control knobs I PMed you about. Give me a total and I'll Paypal you.

Thanks,
Jeff

Thank You Chris for offering these to the Forum, I received mine today.

I appreciate it.

Jeff

Bumping...one set of NOS tool hangers still available. Fits all Weber gas grills prior to 2002, old Performer grills, and old Ranch kettles.

These fit on the front of the grill? Mine has a plastic tool holder on the right side, but it is a stretch to reach it.

I could use some for old performer and I work in north San Jose by airport Mon thru Fri.

Hey Garth, it was great to finally meet up with you today and get these parts to you. I'm glad you've now got the last piece to the puzzle for your resto of your Performer.

Happy grilling,
Chris

Back