Heater Meter Parts question

SLevy

Hey guys, Im trying to get a Heater meter setup for WSM 18.5, as well as my Oklahoma Joe Offset Smoker... I figured I can use one unit with different blowers?
Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could help me with what components I need to get for a good setup with the damper and everything?

Thanks in advance!

There are plenty of good Damper/Fan designs here to include the RD3 (RotoDamper), Adapt-a-Damper, Micro Damper, and some designs by Tom Kole as well (all of these are in the "sticky" threads). You'll just have to decide how to connect it to your WSM or OJ. Some people use the "dog bowl" method, while others use a Digi-Q adapter, or a pipe nipple to connect.

There are plenty of good Damper/Fan designs here to include the RD3 (RotoDamper), Adapt-a-Damper, Micro Damper, and some designs by Tom Kole as well (all of these are in the "sticky" threads). You'll just have to decide how to connect it to your WSM or OJ. Some people use the "dog bowl" method, while others use a Digi-Q adapter, or a pipe nipple to connect.

So where can I get one of these made?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

I'm about to retire a leaky horizontal offset (Oklahoma Joe clone, vendor now bankrupt.) While the HeaterMeter with a Tom Kole V2 barrel damper & fan assembly mounted on a dog bowl made it fairly usable, it leaks like a sieve, especially around the ash drawer. Anything you can do do seal it up will help a lot.

Back