Wonderful KaBobs on the Wolf

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
SO on my last trip to Thuringer Prime Meats in Arlington Heights IL I picked up some KaBobs they make with Prime grade tenderloin tips and a nice marinade. They're really nice and I like them because they're so easy and so good

bX1rZ4Y.jpg

I must say it's so nice to have that Wolf properly plumbed and fully functional with the new grates. One thing I did find out about it is that it is engineered to burn hotter in front and cooler in back but dead even side to side. I guess it is engineered like their restaurant open grills for the chef to get more sear but he back of it being more "safe" zone. I am learning more about that and how to make god use of it. Really doesn't give anything up as it has so much room side to side and knowing I can simply move something to the back and not have to constantly adjust knobs is nice actually. The more I learn about the thing it kinda amazing. It's funny how out of proportion this photo looks. I was using the very wide angle setting on my LG G6 phone and it has a fisheye effect

Those do look good. Nice to be able to buy them all made up as well. I haven't made K-bobs for a long time.

Wow, Larry looks great! I am really happy for you that you were able to bring your Wolf up to fully functional (and maybe beyond with those rcplanebuyer grates). Looks like you are set for years to come. Enjoy:D!

I am Jon. Check out my grilled chicken thighs post. I always wondered why Wolf built that thing so odd on it's dimensions. (depth to width ratio). Now I am understanding it

Kabobs are the hardest thing to BBQ (imho) When I moved out of my folks house some 45 years ago, the house I rented was a 100 year old (then) that came with a Wolf stove & grill. I didn't use the oven or the range all that much, but boy did that grill get used, I cooked everything on it. Would like to see the whole thing if you get a chance to snap a photo of it. I gotta get some SS grates made for my Santa Maria. Yours came out great

Back