Garlic Burgers - tips & tricks?

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
It seems most everyone likes a garlic burger and I'm wondering how people are making theirs.

Chris A posted a "hamburger sandwich" (not garlic) that reminded me of one a restaurant (closed as of ~10 years ago) that used to serve on 1/4 to 1/3 of a crusty french bread loaf, and that got me thinking.

I've eaten several from the Busy Bee (permanently closed! just found that out), and also The Cotton Bottom (small menu - burgers/garlic burgers, small bag of chips, and a pickle ((((it's a bar))))

busy-bee-bar-and-grill.jpg

p8030840-ct-and-the-sign.jpg

677a93797ee89fc7d8c13ce8e9f7df64.jpg

I saw a ATK recipe for garlic bread and wondered if serving a burger on a slice of garlic (french or sourdough) bread would be good, or if people were roasting garlic then mixing it in with the raw burger.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've sprinkled garlic salt or salt & garlic powder on the patties because I've liked that too.

Please post if you have any good ideas, suggestions, techniques, pictures, I'd like to work up a good recipe, so next time a friend suggests garlic burgers with wide eyes (I LOVE Garlic Burgers!) I can have a few more ideas...............and we can have some fun trying new ways.

Good use of aioli? Maybe I need to try making that (again?) too.

Back