Thread: Using the Guru Pit Viper 10 with HM 4.3

Using the Guru Pit Viper 10 with HM 4.3

I did a search and was unable to find anything that jumped out at me. I just finished my build and wanted to find out if anyone had info on either making an adapter to convert the Pit Viper barrel plug into RJ45, or if I should just crimp RJ45 to the Pit Viper.

Thank you
    Herschel

TVWBB Wizard
    If I'm correct, you and I had been talking on Tapatalk. I have not been able to text you back on there, when I try it just hangs and I have to close the app down.

Anyways, you came to the right place together your question answered. If I had the blower in front of me, I could make an adapter for it. It's probably a barrel DIN connector and can be had on mouser or another website.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John Bostwick View Post
    If I'm correct, you and I had been talking on Tapatalk. I have not been able to text you back on there, when I try it just hangs and I have to close the app down.

Anyways, you came to the right place together your question answered. If I had the blower in front of me, I could make an adapter for it. It's probably a barrel DIN connector and can be had on mouser or another website.

John
    I just figured you were done with me There are different size barrel plugs, Without calipers I cannot determine which one it is. I have scoured the net looking to see if anyone had wrote anything about making a pit viper or modifying one to see if they mentioned what size plug it was but nothing. There is an electronics supply house up the road, I am going to take the fan there tomorrow and see if they can match it or at least tell me which one I need.

TVWBB Wizard
    Can you take a good picture of it

You just need a typical 2.1mm x 5.5mm Female Jack